They discussed the problem three or four times, but could come to no ( ).
【答案】B。come to conclusion得出结论，为固定搭配。come to no conclusion未得出结论。
- · Three people, ( ), were injured in the accident.
- · The fisherman, ( )poor, could not buy another boat.
- · I believe you have ( )some important points in the report.
- · It ( )me as an uphill battle, simply because it is an awkward and time-consuming process.
- · The famous novel is said ( )into Chinese.
- · 学位英语考试培训：Mary regretted ( )to John's birthday party last Sunday.
- · 学位英语考试习题：He accidentally _____ he had quarreled with his wife and that he hadn't been home for a couple of weeks.
- · Hospital staff burst into cheers after doctors completed a 20-hour operation to have _____ one-year-old twins at the head.
- · 学位英语考前模拟题：It's ten years since the scientist _____ on his life's work of discovering the valuable chemical.
- · John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been _____ by a heavy storm.